Friday, October 28, 2016

BlackBerry PRIV Leather Cover Protective Case

This case is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Bless this company, bless this website. I live on a college campus and my ID card is my entire life -- it's even the key to my apartment. I'd lost my ID twice in just three weeks and had to pay to replace it both times...which I had never done before this month. When I received my shiny new iPhone 6, I knew I needed to protect my phone.
BlackBerry PRIV Leather Cover Protective Case
I honestly don't care about the packaging. My questions : Does the case look high-quality? Will it protect my phone? Will I be able to get to my ID card easily?
I took a leap of faith. Turns out my answers to all these is YES! I love this case. The leather looks nice! It's a darker brown and I think it's gorgeous. I hated to cover up my pretty gold iPhone, but this case does it justice. It's a classy case. I'm not a leather expert, but I don't mind that it was made in China because it doesn't look cheap to me. I will continue to keep only one card in the back, as I don't want to stretch the leather and two cards in the back feels pretty bulky. It's not a wallet for me, just a place to put my ID.
The extra padding adds just enough protection that I'm not terrified when my phone slips out of my hands onto the floor. The case does technically have a little lip to protect the screen, but _just barely_. Not really enough to count in my opinion. I try not to put my phone facedown if I can help it. There really isn't protection around the volume buttons or around the top or bottom of the phone. Personally I love this because those are places I can see the pretty gold of my iPhone! Yeah, I'm a little obsessed. My only, slightly unrelated regret: not buying screen protectors right away. About half the people I've talked to with an iPhone 6 had the same experience: within a week, tons of little scratches appeared around the sides of the screen with normal, careful use. The minimal design of this case doesn't help keep them away. Oh well. Now it's broken in, I guess.
Am I glad I bought this case? Yes. Do I wish I had one with more protection? No. Will I regret this decision in a month when I drop it on the sidewalk and the screen cracks? I'll pray that never happens!
Click to check the current prices: BlackBerry PRIV Leather Cover Case

No comments:

Post a Comment