Tuesday, November 1, 2016

iPhone 7 Plus Hands-on Review

The advantages are the dual camera that has a 12 megapixels with 7 megapixels for the second camera with DSLR quality, which enhances the colors and quality, has 2x the optical zoom and records 4k videos. It has the A10 fusion processor which enhances its performance and balances the battery consumption. The retina HD display with 3D touch that allows users to press the pressure sensitive display that allows you to access shortcuts faster. Water resistant of IP67, meaning up to 1 meter. The storage size of 32 GB, 128 GB, or 256GB.
I have upgraded from an iPhone 6 plus to a iPhone 7 plus with hesitation. I was very happy with the 6 plus and was considering sticking it out for the iPhone 7S plus to be released. I mean, Apple introduced another phone that looked pretty much like the past two releases and I did not like that they took the ear jack out. However, the water resistance sold me. This was something that I felt would keep my phone safe when using outside in the elements. I also was very excited about the camera was getting rave reviews. So I counted the pennies and did the plunge. I opted on the Pre-Order with US Cellular picking the Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus with 128gb. As everyone knows, the Jet Black was a back order nightmare and I waited 4 weeks for it to arrival. I picked Jet Black though because it was a different look for Apple that I thought would appease my desire in change. I was warned up front about the coating being easily scratched so I had a case waiting for it when it arrived. Three days ago, it finally arrived! I immediately placed it in the case to keep the scuffs off the finish. But I have to confess that I have removed the case a few times just to admire the finish – It is gorgeiPhone 7 Plus Jet Black 128gbous!!! The black finish has such an appeal to me that suggests elegance. Now let’s talk nuts and bolts. The processor is zippy! I could see a difference from the get-go on the speed of opening apps and doing functions on the 7. I never considered the 6 plus a snail but in comparison….. I’d take the 7 any day! The camera is dynamic! I have found it so flexible to move from up close to far distant shots. Really nice far distant shots! The 6 plus had a decent camera but the zoom on the 7 is a whole new league. I really like the live picture feature on the camera as well. For those who have not experienced it, You snap a photo and it records a mini video of the second before the shot, second during the shot, and a second after the shot. So you can see the action leading up to the photo you had taken. This is done by pressing on the photo while viewing it. Its good for those viewing the photo to have another understanding what was going on when the photo was taken. Another improvement is the voice mail to text. Say you are in a meeting and a notification pops up that you have a voice mail. It would be disruptive to check the voice mail to hear the message left. With the 7, it prints the voice mail out under the play button. This is not merely a iPhone 7 improvement but can only be done on the 6, 6s and 7. Nice! So All in all, I am very happy with the iPhone 7 plus. I highly recommend the phone and can’t wait to see what the 7s Plus has to offer.
Overall I love it! Fastest device that I have ever used. I can out type the 6s sometimes on reviews but thiamine keep up no problem.
128g is perfect in size for most everyone. Hardcore photo and video people may want the 256g.
No headphone jack, doesn't bother me at all. The adapter sounds fine with my expensive headphones. It's not really that large either. The lightning headphones sound really good to me. I tested the same song with the same headphone using a 6s and the 7 with the adapter and I cannot tell the difference. In some ways the 7 with the adpater sounded cleaner and had a little less aliasing hiss from the analog to digital conversion process. So beside have a little while cable sticking out I think the 7 audio is fine.
iPhone 4,5, 5s, SE and 6 users will feel a huge speed increase. The 6s is not far off speed wise but it is noticeable to me.
No matter how you split up the payment or go with a upgrade contract price, you'll pay full price for any of the phones. It is all just creative math by the vendors. I bought mine outright and got point on my credit card, enough to reduce my price by $25.00. I also heard the Black and Jet Blacks maybe high in demand.

Find great deals on TAGreat for Best iPhone 7 Cases and iPhone 7 Plus Case. Shop with confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment