Monday, November 28, 2016

HUAWEI P9 Plus Cartoon Flip Cover Case with Smart View Window

Bought the skull pattern one for my husband and a white one for me. I like the case overall. In order to talk on the phone, I have to fold the top cover all the way around. The concern for this is that the front cover will come off from having to bend it this way. For me, my HUAWEI P9 Plus is easier to find with the case on; I don't have to frantically dig in my purse constantly to find it. I've always had to use a case with my phone, mostly for protection of the device. The case provides privacy from others also. This case was specifically made for this HUAWEI P9 Plus. To use it, you must take the back cover off of the HUAWEI P9 Plus and it clicks into the tabs on the case. I like this feature as it does not make the HUAWEI P9 Plus thicker.
  • Naturally produced with cutting-edge processing techniques, classic and Luxury.
  • Delicate texture: High-end eco-friendly material with a thickness of 0.45mm delivers a soft and natural hand feeling while protecting your phone.
  • Meticulous: careMade of PU and microfiber fabric with sophisticated surface treatment process. Precise holes, 100% perfect fit.
  • Support function, release the hands, enjoy viewing.
  • Anti-Scratch, Stain-resistant and Impact resistant.
I love this case! When I first got it, I was a little disappointed, since it did not close tightly, but have since adjusted to that (guess I was so used to the magnetic closure on iPad cases). I downloaded an app called "Stay Alive" so the screen does not go dark in10 seconds (kind of defeated the purpose of having the little window). One screen shows the clock and when you swipe to the left, it shows the weather info (this is the screen I use). But what I love is the fact that when I receive an email, the info regarding the email runs across the top of the screen- so I do not have to go into my email to see who the email was from (hope this makes sense!). I also love the fact that I can pick up calls (or hang up) without opening the cover. Can also talk on the phone with the cover closed. When I am on the internet for a long time, and fold the cover back, I do worry that it might not close tight again -- but I usually just place it down (with the window facing down) for a little while, and seems to be fine. The clock and weather in the window are in black and white (not color as the picture shows) which seems to bother some buyers. I am ok with that. I have also used the timer on my phone, and when it goes off, I can just dismiss it without opening the cover. I love this so much that I plan on buying another in the black (I have the white now and I know that eventually it will get dirty). This is just a great addition to a great phone (which I also LOVE). BTW-- I also love the fact that I do not have to constantly be hitting the on/off button on the side of the phone (main reason I bought it)- just open and close the cover instead. Any questions - just ask, I will be glad to answer if I can. JUST LOVE THIS CASE!!!
HUAWEI P9 Plus Cartoon Flip Cover Case
Just wanted to add to this review-- if you receive this case and it does not close tightly- send it back. I ended up liking this case so much I bought another in black and it closes with no problem! I can also fold the cover back without worrying that it is not going to close tightly again. Obviously the last one I received was defective. Now that I received one that closes correctly I am even more thrilled with the case!!
Again, I have to add to this review because I just updated to Lollypop (not because I wanted to , but several apps were no longer supported on JellyBean). Once I did this, the front window shows the time & date (which looks nice)-- but I can no longer swipe to the left, to get the weather, and to see incoming emails. I am so incredibly disappointed. This is what I loved about this case. Little by little I am changing my view of HUAWEI P9 Plus. No longer in love with this case!
Click to check the current prices: HUAWEI P9 Plus Cartoon Flip Cover Case

No comments:

Post a Comment