Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Cartoon S-View Flip Cover

The Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Cartoon S-View Flip Cover, Clear protects your entire handset, including your screen, when it is not in use and is easily flipped open for full access to your device. When closed, the S-View Cover, Clear offers instant, full screen access to critical information, thanks to the Samsung ID chip. Press the power key to check the time, weather and other status items like missed calls and texts. Accept or reject incoming calls with just a swipe through the front folio. The S-View Cover, Clear allows you to see through the entire front folio, a perfect complement to your stylish Galaxy S7 edge, and interact with incoming calls, alarms and events. Flip Cover with smart, interactive window provides quick access to key phone features and ability to respond to incoming calls and alarms without opening the cover.
  • S-View Clear Cover provides quick access to key phone features and ability to respond to incoming calls and alarms without opening the cover
  • Swipe to preview expandable Messages/Missed Calls, Access Quick Camera and Video Recorder, Access Favorite Contacts, or Access Settings and App Notifications
  • New cradle design allows for easy, snap-on installation and adds hard plastic protection to the corners of your device
  • New notification bar that allows you to access more than just missed call and text notifications
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Flip Covers
I'm coming from an HTC One with their fabulous dot case, so my standards are pretty high. First I bought a clear PC (hard, polycarbonate) case with TPU sides (soft, thermoplastic polyurethane) and no cover, and added a Yootech screen protector. A good option, but the case sides somewhat obscured the screen edges, and made using the screen edges harder. I also missed the better screen protection and functionality of my old dot case. Then I tried some wallet cases which were nice, but as soon as I added any cards or cash they became too thick and unwieldy, so I abandoned that idea. Next I discovered Samsung's S-View cases on their website, but the prices were prohibitive, so I checked Amazon and found them for less than half their retail prices and bought both. First to arrive was this full screen case which was more like my old dot case, but the cover had a tendency to move around, never resting properly on the screen unless it was pressed against it, either in my pocket or resting face down on a surface. Otherwise a nice solution which I'm keeping as my backup case. The S-View window case was next to arrive, and because of its folio design the cover tends to sit in the right place more often than not. It also adds the ability to place calls and take square photos (instead of the usual wide aspect) as opposed to the other S-View which only permitted answering calls. If you're not using the phone's smart lock features, you'll have to open the case to unlock it first defeating the convenience of closed case operations, so by all means activate these features to take full advantage of the case's capabilities.
Looks very classy and works very well. The previous version for my Galaxy S6 Edge was a fingerprint magnet and it scratched the screen. I've been using this one now for about 2 months with no screen scratches and very few fingerprints (those that do appear over time are easily removed). Samsung did a good job of correcting all the deficiencies of the previous version. I bought 6 different cases for my S7 Edge trying to find the right one. This is the one I chose to use on a permanent basis. I really like this case and highly recommend it.
Click to check the current prices: Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Cases

No comments:

Post a Comment