Monday, November 14, 2016

5 Best Kindle Paperwhite Cases

Protect your Kindle Paperwhite with this TAGreat Case at all times! The TAGreat Case sports a simple and classy design. The back shell is made from durable polycarbonate material so you do not need to worry about any damages. It offers an easy clip-on application. The cover is designed to fold back, so you can read comfortably with just one hand. Our innovative cover was designed to specifically fit your Kindle Paperwhite and secures your device without any hinges or straps. Thin, lightweight, and durable, this cover is perfect for taking Kindle Paperwhite wherever you go. The TAGreat Case comes in a variety of bright, fun colors, the widest selections to suite your taste.
1. Cute Cat Case for Kindle Paperwhite
I have owned several Kindles over the years, and have always avoided buying a case for them. Figured the case would add too much bulk, and I like my Kindle to be thin and light. But, I was buying a case for my daughter's Kindle Voyage (she is a serious reader!), and figured, what the heck, I'd give a thin and light case a try. Very happy I did. Case adds very little bulk, but a nice layer of protection. Case has magnetic clasp, and turns the Kindle on when you open it. Design is nice enough (although that isn't my main reason for buying it). Construction seems to be good. Of course, only time will tell, and I DO bend the cover back when reading, so perhaps the "hinge" will give out at some point. But, at this price, I am extremely pleased.
2. Cartoon Deer Case for Kindle Paperwhite
It goes without saying that every kindle needs a case to protect it. This case does that very well. I also like that it is magnetic, which not only hold the case shut when you close it, but puts the Kindle into sleep mode when it is closed and wakes it up when you open it. The only reason that I didn't give it five stars is because it is plastic, not leather, so it probably won't last as long, but has lasted five months of daily use with no signs of cracking yet. I wanted a cover that would be easy to find if all but a corner was covered up by desktop litter, so I chose the leopardskin design. Other designs would have worked as well, but that was the one that appealed to me for personal reasons. It has worked out well. This is a good, sturdy case and the price is not excessive. I would recommend it for any Paperwhite owners.
3. Flowers Case for Kindle Paperwhite
I knew I liked the way this case fit my Kindle Paperwhite and magnetically opened and closed it. However, the other night at the beach I became busy with other things and forgot to retrieve my brand new Kindle which had been left on our deck. Overnight, we had terrible thunderstorms with deluges of rain. When I realized where I had left my Kindle, I was almost afraid to go look at it. Thankfully, this case had kept it dry. Kindle powered right up. I had to remove it from the case so the case lining could dry, but it's all good now. Highly recommend. P.S. It's also keeping the blowing sand from harming the Kindle.
4. Cute Bear Case for Kindle Paperwhite
I have had a Nook for years...which I also love!! Because of the Kindle Reading App, I really didn't think I needed a Kindle too, but I realized that Amazon has so many books that Barne's and Noble doesn't have. I have already bought and read several of them, but using the Kindle app on my phone became a hassle. I bought the Kindle Paperwhite with a purple TAGreat case. The combo is wonderful! I open it, pick up where I left off, read for awhile, close it and put it in my purse. It's small, light, easy to use, and with the touch screen, I can access the dictionary and other things while reading, and not lose my place. It's just black and white, but since I bought it for reading books, it serves my purpose just fine. I don't have any magazine subscriptions on my readers because if I want to read an article I can do it online. There is something else that I love about it. You can read it anywhere, anytime, sunshine, shadow, or dark. There's no glare, and no external light needed. Yes indeedy! I do love my little Kindle!!
5. Super Man Case for Kindle Paperwhite
I recently purchased a TAGreat cover for my iPad Mini and I love it. I love the feel and texture of that cover, and I love how it fits my iPad. So when I saw TAGreat's line of covers for the Kindle Paperwhite, it was an easy decision to buy. I love the price, and I love the feel of the exterior of the cover as well as the soft texture inside. It fits the Paperwhite perfectly, and I especially love the sleep/wake function. I'm also pleased with this particular shade of blue, almost the peacock shade instead of true blue, as one of the other reviewers have stated. All in all, I'm sticking with the TAGreat product line for all my electronic devices, and I highly recommend them. You get a quality product for a bargain price.

No comments:

Post a Comment