Wednesday, November 30, 2016

3 Best Amazon Fire 7 Tablet Cases

Having recently purchased the new Amazon Fire tablet (2015) I was looking for a low cost case when i came across this little gem. I was thinking of buying a case for my Fire directly from Amazon but then I saw these cases. The prices are much more realistic and affordable than the ones from Amazon.
1. Cartoon Deer Flip Cover for Amazon Fire Tablet 7 Inch
I ordered the cartoon deer cover and it came in very quickly. My first impression was that it looked great and felt comfortable. The cover is plastic with a bumpy texture. The cover works as a great stand. The shell fits perfectly on the back of the tablet but I can't say that the front is perfect. The cover pushes upward somewhat when it's shut. You can see a picture of it in the attached pictures. Also, it isn't very comfortable if you fold the cover back while holding it. It feels like the front is too long so it doesn't fold correctly. It feels best holding it while having the cover hang off the side but either way, I wouldn't return it because it looks great and offers pretty good protection while being affordable. I definitely recommend this case, but just be aware that it may not be 100% perfect. Conservative styling, which I like. Sturdy. The price was right. Recommended.
2. Eiffel Tower Flip Cover for Amazon Fire Tablet 7 Inch
This is a very well made product and I love the design, it's a nice departure from your typical solid colored cases. The cut outs lineup perfectly with the Fire, and the hardshell case with the foldable cover is very sturdy and provides great coverage/protection for the tablet. The only minor negative I have is the foldable cover: because of its thickness it sometimes doesn't stay perfectly folded when supporting the tablet; to me this is not a major problem because I hardly look at it while it's being propped up. I have only had the cover for a month, but it still looks brand new. I did read other reviews saying the case doesn't turn off the Fire when it's closed (like iPads), but I believe that has to do with the design of the actual tablet. I don't find it problematic to push the sleep button. FYI, crayons wipe right off the case, toddler tested.
3. Slim Stand Case for Amazon Fire 7 inch Tablet
Wow! I love my new Slim Stand Case. I carry my Fire with me everywhere I go so I knew I need a case that would be not only attractive but durable as well. Let's face it, the inside of a woman's handbag is not for the meek of heart and TAGreat delivered in spades. I ordered the white with the black design and it's simply gorgeous! People are always interrupting me while I'm reading, asking where did I purchase my adorable case and of course, I always tell them - it's a TAGreat and I purchased it from their online store. It holds my Kindle snugly and safely and also prevents damage if its ever accidentally dropped. I'm sure that's not part of their guarantee but I discovered this little fact first hand when mine took a tumble and lived to tell the tale! It's also durable, very comfortable to hold while reading and doesn't hinder the operation of the front or rear camera. And it doesn't show dirt or stains and wipes clean easily with a damp cloth. It's absolutely perfect! I couldn't be happier with my purchase and fully intend to purchase more of these cases for my other devices. This is actually my third one! I think that's the best compliment I can give.

No comments:

Post a Comment