Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Nillkin Qi Wireless Charging Receiver Case For iPhone SE Review

Nillkin Qi Wireless Charging Receiver Case For iPhone SE
This is a really great way to turn your phone wirelessly. This case gave me the same charge time as if it were plugged into the cable. The look is very minimalistic and simple which I really love. The flex lighting cable has never popped out accidentally or cause issues while in the pants, bag, etc. The camera hole does protrude a little more than usual however does not bother, distract, or annoyed me whatsoever. This is a really great wireless case and for the cost definitely worth it! Here are my final thoughts on why I love it and why you will too;

PROS:
-Case is almost exactly like a regular case, but with wireless technology.
-Very simple and straight forward
-Charge time is the same (in my opinion and testing) as if it were plugged in.
-Just a really great case!

CONS:
NONE, it works perfectly from day one to now :)

It is so nice to just drop it on the charger & forget it. Seems to charge super fast on my Yootech charger too. Maybe cause the SE has a small battery but it also charges my 7 edge pretty fast too & that has a bigger battery.

Anyway, I don't work for the above company & to be honest have never heard of them before I snagged this case but boy to I like what I bought. Two big thumbs up!!! Try it, you'll love it. Soooo simple now to charge my iPhone.
CONCLUSION:
I really like this case/QI charging receiver. It looks good, is well made and charges the phone quickly with 1A input! But the only issue is it has a blue LED light that comes on while charging. It is helpful to see that the charging connection is made but if you are in a dark room or sleep with it next to your bed you may not want to have the blue LED. A top notch product. This is NOT a paid review. I did not get this for free I bought it at the going price on Tagreat.com.
---Ad---
Best iPhone SE Cases - TAGreat.com
iPhone SE cases In Stock. Get Them Here First. Ready to Ship!
---Ad---

No comments:

Post a Comment