Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Best Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy K Zoom

I really like my K Zoom, and only issue has been finding the right screen protection and case that works! Problem is whatever screen protector applied would have edges popped up when typical cases were installed making the screen protector bubbled to the point of wanting to rip it off the device. So decided to try a flip wallet cover again to use without a screen protector and let the wallet flap be the protector . Problem with past flip wallets I have tried on previous devices is the "clasp" or magnetic closure was a pain, and made slipping the phone in and out of a pocket difficult. Bottom line on case is it has clean minimal lines, good looks, fits in pocket easily, slim profile, and simply just works well. Since it is new can not attest to durability- only thing could be the point of wear on the leather at the "hinge" ? Just will have to see how it holds up!
I just rec this case and it is sure worth every penny. It fits Great, feels great and is a Great look. It also protects the phone and is really classy. I wish it came in brown I would buy another in a second.
Stylish S-View Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy K Zoom
I wanted to add the following:
I just got this case again in Black and it is OUTSTANDING. The service of the company is OUTSTANDING. The product is great. I received so many compliments about the case in Brown, the look, how nice it feels and after a few weeks it holds up really Great. So with that said I did want this in Black, I did write the company an email, which they got back to me right away and today, Easter Sunday, UPS just delv my new Black case. I highly recommend this product to anyone that wants the look, feel, of a very sharp case.
Pros: When opened opened fully, the cover lies nice and flush on the back of the case. The magnet that is supposed to hold it closed is actually really good at keeping it open. All the cutouts are in the right spot, the leather looks very nice, and it's just thick enough to protect without adding extra bulk.
Cons: The cover does not quite reach the other side like in the picture, and it doesn't stay shut well. The product was also supposed to have "microfiber leather" interior so I thought it would be soft like suede. It's the same material as the outside though, just very thin.
This is one awesome phone case! I tried several others but this is the one! It's sleek, compact, strong, and elegant, all at the same time. This is the best case that I've found for the K Zoom. It just feels good in the hand.
---Ad---
Cell Phone Cases - TAGreat.com
www.tagreat.com
Find great deals on TAGreat for Cell Phone Cases. Shop with confidence.
---Ad---

No comments:

Post a Comment