Monday, February 13, 2017

5 Best Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet 2016 Cases

Butterfly Flip Cover Case for Fire HD 8 (6th Generation, 2016)

It's thin, lightweight and snaps on beautifully to it's intended device. This is my 5th Fintie smartshell. After ordering black ones for my ipad and Fire8hd I found it difficult to locate them around the house. Therefore repurchased bright graphic ones and they're found immediately and will be saving the black ones for when traveling.
Great unit at such a phenomenal price. My first one lasted over (3) years with daily usage and it still works fine but there was wee bit of separation of materials along 2" of one of the edges which is completely understandable after that much use i.e.thousands of times. I could have used my old one for another 1-2,000 times but at these prices just thought it a treat to upgrade. I look forward to new designs coming out (hopefully periodically) because at these prices one can enjoy a new look even though structurally it will still be functioning just fine and look like new.

Shockproof Case for Amazon Fire HD 8 (6th Generation, 2016)

So far so good. One of the things that worried me about the new fire hd8 is the fact that it is so thin and slippery. With this case on it takes care of the thinness and also adds grip. Putting on the case was not hard at all, but I am familiar with installing full cases on other tablets. The front is a hard plastic that has a screen protector attached to it. This goes over the front of the tablet and hugs the sides of it. Around the back and over the sides goes the softer plastic rear cover. This cover is hard and not flimsy at all. After I put it on I felt much more at ease giving the tablet to my 4 and 3 year old without worrying that they might break it. The kick stand is also a nice addition and adds a movie or typing mode to the tablet. Over all I am very well satisfied with this cover. Also, I would like to add that I did NOT get this product for free. I purchased it with my own funds. When doing research for a case for my tablet one of the reasons why I decided on this one is because it adds corner protection, is not ugly and is affordable. There were some very nice looking flip cases where you slid the tablet in and it closes like a book, but none of those adds corner protection.

Camouflage Flip Cover Case for Fire HD 8 (6th Generation, 2016)

A tablet that allow a lot of memory to be used means that it is used daily. I find it small enough to fit in my jeans pocket which is key to taking it to meals. I don't worry about falling asleep as the closure puts the tablet to sleep.
I just got this case for my new Kindle Fire8hd- and it's perfect! The case is lightweight, design is very pretty! The back of the case is a hard/ rigid plastic that my kindle fits into perfectly, it kind of " snaps " into place. The top of the case has 2 "indentations, which make it so the front can fold into thirds. Both front and back outside are a vinyl type material which is sturdy, but easily wiped off, the inside of the case is lined with a very thin and soft lint free type of material that feel somewhat like felt. The sleep feature works great, on closing the case the kindle instantly hybernates, which really saves power. My kindle is protected, without adding bulk and weight. I really love this case, and the tree design too! I have had it for about a month, have carried it in my purse, car, and recently on a long plane trip in my carry on bag- the case has held up very well so far, with no problem or damage to the case from being shoved in my purse. I would definately recommend this case!

Leather Standing Case for Fire HD 8 (6th Generation, 2016)

This an excellent protective case, none better that I have seen. The magnetic turn on, turn off feature is most handy. The loop to hold a stylus is another useful addition. The case folds in several clever ways to hold your Fire8 in different positions, very nice. BUT, there is another very useful feature that this case does not have! When using this Fire8 in public, say a doctor's waiting room, it is rude to turn up the sound so you can hear the audio. You can expect to attract stares if not comments from those around you. An earphone can prevent antagonizing others, but there is no convenient place to carry your earphone with you! This excellent case could easily facilitate a place to wind up the cord and keep the ear buds contained along side your Fire8, making a complete kit, ready to go with you where ever that may be. How about it MoKo, can you add this important feature to this otherwise wonderful case? This challenge is for you.
The only thing I am not happy about is that when I ordered it, there were a lot less designs, so I just ordered Black, which is fine but not my happiest choice. Now I see there a sharp Map design which is awesome. Had it been available, I would have bought it instead of this; why couldn't they offer all colors/styles at launch? Now I have to decide whether it is worth the cost of another to get a color I really like.

Tree Flip Cover Case for Fire HD 8 (6th Generation, 2016)

This is not the case we wanted to get. We wanted another like the link I've included, but the new generation of Kindle didn't have the equivalent case yet (not that I could find at least). So we settled for this case. I'd still like the screen protector, but even so it's not a disappointment. The case is very stylish. The image is deeply ingrained in the case and has stood up to a 12 year old boy's use of it so far. He loves to just play with the folds of the case and stand it up in various ways (because he's a chip off the old block like that). It has better impact resistance than it looks like it would.
If you want better protection, find the proper version of the one I linked. If you want something with style that protects pretty well, this is a great option.
Pros:
Sturdy
Stunning
Functional
Lives up to the description in every way
Worth every penny
Deceptively cushioned
Cons:
No screen protector
Not waterproof (like the other one I prefer)
TAGreat.com offers you a wide array of the latest and best Fire HD 8 2016 Cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment