Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Features Of The All-New Kindle (8th Generation, 2016)

Heads up subscribers - all-new, top quality Kindle almost ready. 8th generation.
I can not recall the last time that I was so excited (or really excited by any means ) about a tech device release.
My favorite first generation Kindle Paperwhite is dying.
If I do not restart it every couple of days and then the Kindle OS crawls to a halt. The gadget is slow to go the the Home screen, slow to navigate to different functions, as well as slow to access the online book shop. And yes, my Kindle OS is updated.
A few of the features that I really hope to see on the new Kindle include things like:
  • Faster page turning.
  • A higher resolution display screen (over 400 ppi).
  • A screen that is a bit larger than the current 6” model (maybe 7”).
  • An easier way to turn pages - like a really solid set of buttons - would be wonderful.
  • A general improvement in the speed of navigation for book browsing and through the OS settings.
  • A return of the text-to-speech function.
  • Better integrated lighting.
  • Bluetooth.
  • Integrated reading analytics, so that I can get a picture of my own reading behaviors.
  • A thinner and lighter device.
  • Upgrades in the Kindle book shopping experience from the device, like instant access to my Wish List.
Kindle features that I rarely care about:
  • A colour display screen.
  • Integrated social features.
  • Annotation abilities.
What would motivate you to shop for the new Kindle when it is released?
What the heck is on your Kindle wish list?

---Ads---
Best Cases for Kindle (8th Generation) - TAGreat.com
Find great deals on TAGreat for Best Cases for Kindle 8th Generation. Shop with confidence.
---Ads---

No comments:

Post a Comment