Monday, July 25, 2016

Cell Phone Anti-tracking Anti-spying GPS Rfid Signal Blocker Pouch Case

This high quality bag have 3 basic functions, namely: anti-radiation, with this bag it can prevent you from being damaged by the wave radiation that produced by cellphones; anti-degaussing, when you put your ID card, bank cards such as IC Magnetism card into the bag, it can aviod magnetism lost and information leak; anti-signal, with this function, it prevents people from being tracked and if you don't want to answer the phone, you can put the phone in the bag, then the phone will tell "Calls can not be connected."
Features
1. 100% brand new, easy to use
2. High quality and perfect design
3. Can be used as a wallet at the same time
4. Anti-radiation, anti-degaussing, anti-signal
5. Prevent people from being tracked with this bag, protect your privacy
6. If you don't want to answer the phone, you can put the phone in the bag, then the phone will tell "Calls can not be connected"
7. ID card, bank cards such as IC Magnetism card into the bag, it can aviod magnetism lost and information leak
8. Color: Red
note: This bag with two pockets,the cellphone signal will be blocked only when you put it into the inner pocket and remember to close the bag at the smae time.
Works great. Slip in whatever you want and it is shielded from interference. As a person that has worked around a lot of high voltage wires, it's a problem having credit cards become demagnetized and ruined. It's also nice for security in case somebody wants to scan your pockets without you knowing. I keep my cell phone in it at night so it doesn't fry my brain. Better than turning it off.

Bought this bag right before my trip to a hacking convention, and I was not displeased- it worked like a charm! Lots of people had their usernames / passwords lifted right if their phone, but not me! Just big enough to fit my galaxy s6 in the black-out pouch, and some money in the other, larger one.
Previous reviewers knocking the product should be reminded that GPS tracks last known position and not current position. If you slip it in your pouch at your hidden destination, you're not going to be safe. You'd have to do so well before you get there.
I really like this item, very well made, and I called my cell phone while it was in the back pocket, and the call went straight to voicemail, like it was not avail. I tried another sure fire way to tell if it was detectable and it passed. Im not sure what that test was offhand, I believe I tried something to do with the wifi signal. It iddnt receive soo thumbs way up! Great for the price also and I received very promptly. I will buy again, and gift this product.
Buy it online: Cell Phone Signal Blocker Pouch Case
Cell Phons Cases by TAGreat

No comments:

Post a Comment