Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Best Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6S

This product was the perfect solution for my needs. The Tempered Glass Screen Protector is simple to use and incredibly effective! It fits a 4.7 inch screen and is compatible with the Appple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S, and provides my delicate device with the maximum protection needed against impacts, scratches, dust and general wear and tear.
This is a good screen protector, easy to install properly, gives good protection to the screen. I ordered the white version, and would probably go with a less flashy style next time, but it is very shiny and pretty - it really is like rose gold like a nice ladies watch.
I have two young boys and a husband who all three believe my phone is their phone so it gets a lot of daily use. From amazon and online shopping to emais, facebook, taking pictures and videos, writing grocery lists and reminder notes, playing games and the obvious texting and making or receiving calls. Trust me when I say my phone is like a member of our family.. & we protect our family!

The laser cut tempered glass has rounded edges, and provides you with awesome clarity and touchscreen accuracy! In addition, its special coating offers fingerprint resistance. Though not resistant to my boys sticky fingers.. That still requires an electronic wipe.

Take it from me and learn from my mistakes.. Dont wait to protect your device! Get yourself the glass screen protector and, knock on wood, if something were to happen to your phone by eay of scratch or inpact youwill be happy you took the time to secure a screen protector!
Fits perfectly on the iPhone 6 4.7" that I have. no bubbles and edges are clear. I love this as you really cannot see it. It almost is better than the original glass as feels smoother with less friction and makes screen look clearer almost. Not sure why other reviews don't have good fit. It does take a little while to settle and although it tells you not to press too hard, i preferred to make sure so i squeezed the air out of the few pockets that existed. Mostly the edges of the screen - not the edge of the cover but the actually screen edges for some reason. But once I did that and left it overnight, it was nicely stuck on. Maybe you need to squeeze it out at first then let it settle. Anyway, for me, the best cover I have had on my iPhone.
This is the most amazing screen protector! I have the new iPhone 6s and I have dropped my phone over 100 times. I looked at my screen and saw a piece was shattered and did t know if it was the screen protector or actual screen so I ordered another screen protector. When I took off the old one, thank god it was the screen protector and not the actual screen that was cracked. I forgot how thick the screen protector is! Absolutely wonderful!
Lastly, because this is made of glass, you really probably should also have a case, as these edges are a little bit sharp - not enough to cut you, but enough edge to possibly catch on something and maybe scratch it or get peeled off.
You could buy this toughened glass screen protector online from tagreat.com:
Nillkin 3D Full Screen Coverage Protection Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6S and iPhone 6 [Black Frame]
Nillkin 3D Full Screen Coverage Protection Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6S and iPhone 6 [White Frame]

No comments:

Post a Comment