Saturday, January 9, 2016

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Cartoon S-View Flip Cover

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Cartoon Printing Series S-View Flip Cover Folio Case
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+  Cartoon Printing Series S-View Flip Cover
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Cases

This is a beautiful and classy Galaxy S6 edge+ Case, Flip Leather Case Cover [Cartoon Series] with Magnetic Closure [ Sleek & Stylish], Soft Folio Leather Case [1 Card Slot] for Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+. The Leather Case is not only a good protection to your device, but also a decoration to strut your style and stand out from the masses. Considering about both of them, you can rest assured to choose our case brand. We focus on refinement and attention-to-detail in every aspect of our products.
  • Flip Cover with smart, interactive window provides quick access to key phone features and ability to respond to incoming calls and alarms without opening the cover
  • Swipe to preview expandable Messages/Missed Calls, Access Quick Camera and Video Recorder, Access Favorite Contacts, or Access Settings and App Notifications
  • New cradle design allows for easy, snap-on installation and adds hard plastic protection to the corners of your device
  • Available in multiple attractive patterns
  • New notification bar that allows you to access more than just missed call and text notifications
Ok a little background on my experience. I had a Galaxy S5 for over a year, I had the wireless charging S-View Cover for it from day one, I loved the features of the S-View cover I had on my Galaxy S5 so the logical choice after I purchased the Galaxy S6 Edge+ was to find a cover for it ASAP, After a few minutes I happened upon the S-View cover, I was excited to say the least because I loved my previous one, however it was not yet available for sale, (8/31/15 Release date), so today I jumped from my bed and headed to my local retailer (Verizon) only to be disappointed at their lack of availability, So, crushed I left the store and headed back to the car, fired it up and started home...as I pulled away I noticed the AT&T store Ad in the window for the S6 Edge+, so I thought what the heck....Maybe, Just Maybe they have one, I was not disappointed, I dropped my $50 slipped my S6 edge into its comfy new home and Walked out a happy man, the construction is great quality, Love the Color( Black Sapphire), phone fits snuggly into the case, The case cover is curved like the edges of the phone, the S-Window view is the same familiar interface as for the S-5 with a few minor changes, swiping on the phone Icon now opens up your favorite contacts and displays them neatly on the screen, swiping the Camera Icon opens the camera app, it has auto sleep and auto wake function as expected, you will not be disappointed if you purchase this cover, I promise!!
The build quality of this case is phenomenal. It really compliments the build quality of the phone. With the opening it does allow you to use the back camera when the case is folded back. I also have a screen protector installed and this case doesn't get into the way of that.
Overall, I'm satisfied with this smartphone case and have already ordered a similar one for my wife's S6.
The Cartoon Printing Series Flip Cover for for Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ is available at Cellby.com. Order today and we guarantee to ship your order out tomorrow. Brought to you by the leader in wholesale cell phone accessories - Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Cases, TAGreat.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment