Friday, January 15, 2016

Galaxy J7 Aluminum Bumper Case Back Cover

Aluminum Bumper Case Back Cover for Samsung Galaxy J7
I am always looking for unique cases and the Roybens case is that. This case is a 2 piece .. An adjustable bumper with matching back plate . If you like the Rose Gold Color of the new IPhone 6 but at time could not afford to upgrade this set could be an affordable option. This bumper plate turned an ordinary white Galaxy J7 into an awesome looking Galaxy J7. I cannot attest to a drop test it but I already have a glass tempered screen protector on . I really like this set and I purchased this at a discount in exchange for an unbiased review .
Galaxy J7 Case, Roybens Luxury Air Aluminum Metal Bumper Detachable + Mirror Hard Back Case ,2 in 1 cover ,Ultra Thin Frame with Stylish Designs for Samsung Galaxy J7
There're two parts of the case: Luxury Air Aluminum Metal Bumper + Flexible Plastic Back (Two in One). Comfortable, lightweight, sleek design that protects without adding bulk. Provides a comfortable grip,added protection of corners against accidental drops. Precisely cut openings allow easy access to all functions.
The Bumper is detachable and it's easy to snap on/off, which can protect your phone from scratching. Drawer-type structural design makes your Phone to be only fashion, and bring you unforgettable experience. It Perfectly matches with your Phone's shape, Easy to use, light weight, Elegant construction and stitching. Slim but tough. It is designed to meet or exceed military standards. Simply snap the case onto your phone for solid protection and direct access to all device features.
I got the rose gold cover. I chose to disregard the back piece and instead I got a tempered glass case so that I've essentially created a 100% protective case is minimally intrusive. However, the mirrored rose gold looks very cheesy with the gold Galaxy J7. The I phone itself is a mat-gold color and it contrasts with the mirrored gold case. Additionally, the rose gold is a different color altogether. I would not suggest it for anyone with a gold I phone.
Overall, I love the case. The downside is that after a while the back gets scratched pretty easily but it isn't that noticable. Also this case isn't a whole case it's a 3 part cae but it's still an incredible case. Btw, I've dropped my phone numerous times with this case and my phone hasn't cracked.
The Aluminum Bumper Case Back Cover for Samsung Galaxy J7 is available at http://www.tagreat.com. Order today and we guarantee to ship your order out tomorrow. Brought to you by the leader in wholesale cell phone accessories TAGreat.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment