Thursday, April 14, 2016

The Best Case for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

iCarer Genuine Leather Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

The iCarer Leather Case is not only a good protection to your device, but also a decoration to strut your style and stand out from the masses. Considering about both of them, you can rest assured to choose our case brand. We focus on refinement and attention-to-detail in every aspect of our products.
This is a very elegant, slim, and functional case. Given that I've dropped this phone from table height at least three or four times now, I can say that it does offer an appropriate level of protection for minor drops. A major drop? Who knows? But I'm feel pretty good the phone would survive.
My initial concern was the durability of the material between the phone case and the cover, as I flip it back and forth many dozens of times a day. After a month or so, it show no signs of decline. One thing I like is how beautifully the front cover lines up with the rest of the case when it's open all the way up and flipped around to the back. The magnet built into the case holds it well so that it feels like a phone without a cover. It holds well in the hand in that position. Also, you can dial your number, close the case, talk as normal, and not worry about your face accidentally hanging up on the call or planting your face print into the screen.
Lastly, it just looks great. It gets lots of complements. The design allows me to use all the "edge" functions of the phone as intended. I hate spending more than a few bucks for a case, but for this one, I'm glad I spent a little more.

Highlights:
  • Durable & Soft Genuine Leather provides your Galaxy S7 Edge a trust protection without compromising any function. Shows high ability in toughness, permeability & abrasion resistance.
  • Dust proof inner lining leaves no stain on the screen
  • Reasonable design brings simple protection to the edge surface
  • No Magnetic Closure causes damage to your device.
  • Graceful, Understated & Fashionable Retro style
  • Soft handle feeling & Velvety texture
  • Easy access to all Buttons, Ports, Speaker& Camera without removing the case
Maintenance Instruction:
  • Keep leather dry & ventilated.
  • Avoid high temperature, rain, great pressure, scrape, mildew, acid, alkali & moist.
  • Clean the case lightly with wet cotton cloth.
  • Daub the leather care regularly.
If I could give this case more than 5 stars I would. It looks stunning on my my white Galaxy S7 Edge, although to be fair, it looks even better on my wife's 'gold' metal colored S7 Edge. My only concern when buying was whether it would be Ok to work in conjunction with my newly acquired Pleson wireless charger. No worries - the Edge charges fine. You can use the phone with the front cover folded back, or simply close the cover when talking and calls sound great with no muffling when closed. The case is real leather on top of a carbonate case - a real quality product. Of course, any leather will shows little marks after use, but this just adds to the authentic look. I wanted to give one to a friend, but the case is only for the Edge version and not regular S7 - too bad. This is a classy looking cover and in keeping with the overall 'thin' phone aspects, i.e. sophisticated and not clunky.
Fits great, offers solid (but not excellent) protection. Leather feels great and it stays shut when it should. Overall I really like case and would strongly recommend it to others looking for a stylish case that protects the front and back of your S7 Edge. There is enough room on the sides of the case to use the 'edge' features of the phone with ease. So far the case is holding up well and already protected my phone from 1 drop.
The Best Case for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge comes with 12 months warranty. Brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as cell phone cases, TAGreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment