Saturday, April 30, 2016

High Quality USB Type-C Male to USB 3.0 A Female Adapter OTG Cable

USB type C is far superior to the previous microUSB adapters which are still used by the majority of mobile devices considering it is reversible, and allows for faster charging. My wife and I both recently got new Google Nexus phones with come use the USB-C ports. While the phone did come with one cable, had something happened to that cable I would have no way to charge my phone. Furthermore at my work we have gotten in a couple of the new macbook air laptops that only have USB-C ports. This cable allows me to have a spare for my phone, and connect my phone to the macbook without the need for a special adapter.
Premium USB Type C to USB 3.0 A Female Adapter OTG Cable
Connect Any Device to the Latest Laptops and Tablets
As computers, desktops, and mobile phones adapt the latest technology, sometimes your other devices can't keep up. With our USB C Adapter Cable you have a simple, effective solution to any convert any Legacy USB cords to a USB C (3.1) port. Keep all your devices connected to new MacBooks, Chromebook Pixels, Nokia Tablets and more.
Looks Good, Works Great
We've designed these USB C Adapters with a high quality aluminum casing to seamlessly blend with the appearance of the latest generation of laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
The adapter supports high speed transfer of up to 10Gbps.
Simple to Use
All you need to do to is plug in your USB cable, no drivers or installation required. The Adapter supports USB 3.0 plugs, but is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1.
I have been using the Premium USB-C charging and sync cable for a few days and really like it. This cable is high quality and has worked perfectly, so far. I am confident that it's quality construction will alow for use for many years. I've used the cable to connect both my LG G5 and Nexus 6P phones to a phone charger and to my laptop. The cable has a USB 3.0 connection on both ends. This allows for connection/use with any of my Nexus 6p and LG G5 phone charging bricks/wallworts and connection to my laptop. Works flawlessly of both applications. The beauty of USB 3.0, in addition to faster data transfer and charging capabilities, is that the 3.0 plug is perfectly symmetrical and is easily inserted into my USB 3.0 capable phones and devices. The 6-foot length (cord is very long) provides flexibility and lot of range to get things done! I snapped a few pictures to provide a little more detail on packaging, contents, and quality of the product. Based on my use so far, I am very confident that this cable will work for me over the long haul. This product was provided at a discount for my honest, unbiased, and accurate review. This review is the result of my assessment after spending significant time with the product. Remember to check out the pictures for more info. I am extremely pleased with this product. Based on my experience with this cable so far, I have no hesitation recommending it. In fact, based on the quality of this product, I will likely purchase additional items from TAGreat. Thanks for checking out my review and hope it helps with your purchase decision.
Without a doubt, a High Quality USB 3.1 Type-C Male to USB 3.0 A Female OTG Cable is a good investment. There are many different cell phone cables available in the market, so be sure to test out a few before purchasing one.

No comments:

Post a Comment