Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Xiaomi Mi Sport Bluetooth Headset Review

For the past 2 years I have owned the Beats earbuds (not wireless) and was very satisfied with the quality with the exception of the fact that the buds always fell out when I was running. About a month ago, my Beats broke and after inquiring with their customer service, they told me I would have to pay $60 to get a pair of $100 headphones fixed, which I felt was absolutely ridiculous. After getting an Amazon gift card for Christmas, I decided not to spend the $200 on a pair of the wireless Beats and instead opted for the Xiaomi wireless earbuds instead. I am extremely happy with my decision! Not only did I save $160, but the Xiaomi headphones have good sound quality and I am very pleased with how long the battery lasts. I charged my headphones the first day I received them, and it's been a week using them almost everyday and there's still 60% battery life left on them. In addition, the headphones look great on the ear and are very light compared to some other wireless headphones I have tried in the past which is especially useful when I am doing strength training that involves a lot of up and down movements.
  • COMFORTABLE and SECURE FIT: With Ergonomic design and silicone ear hooks, Magicbuds Bluetooth Headphones are secure behind your ears and rest comfortably in the ear canal. Premium soft smooth silicone gel surface helps sweat proof. It is great for Gym, Running, Jogging, Hiking, Cycling, and impact Sports.
  • SUPERIOR SOUND and AMAZING VOLUME: With Advanced APTX tech, our in-ear design offers incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble, no matter your taste in music. Works great for soundtracks, audio books, relaxing sounds, and even techno music.
  • NOISE REDUCTION: With CVC 6.0 technology, the Hussar Magicbuds Bluetooth Earbuds reduce background noise, so you can focus on your favorite music, no matter where you are.
  • BLUETOOTH V4.1 and UNIVERSAL CONNECTIVITY: We give you the power of Bluetooth V4.1 technology for seamless syncing to your favorite wireless devices, including iPhone, iPad, Android cell Phones, Windows Phones, and more up to 10 meters 33 feet.
  • HOURS OF LISTENING TIME and VOICE PROMPT: Magicbuds Bluetooth Headset can deliver up to 7 hours(MAX) of play time on a full charge. Voice prompt allows notification of incoming calls and phone numbers, so never miss a phone call.
These cost a bit more than some others on Amazon. However, the sayi\ng is true "You get what you pay for."
PROs
Over-the-ear hooks: There are a lot of Bluetooth earbuds available on Amazon that sound great, but don’t always stay in your ear while you’re running or working out. The over-the-ear hooks on these earbuds solve that issue. I did a quick test by running in place, doing jumping jacks, and doing push-ups, and the earbuds stayed in my ear without an issue.
Sound quality: The sound or these earbuds is great! When sealed into my ear canal, I get a good bass response and the music quality is very good. At higher volumes I did notice some bass distortion, but still very good sound quality overall.
Controls: There is no remote to flop around and hit your face. The controls are built-in to the earbuds. They are fairly easy to find and use while running, and make it easy to skip, rewind, and adjust the volume.
Design: The black and red design of these earbuds may remind you of a certain other, well-known brand. But at a fraction of the cost.
Built-in mic: If you receive an incoming call while using these earbuds, you can answer it thanks to the built-in microphone.Bluetooth 4.1: In additional to improved sound quality, Bluetooth 4.1 also has improved battery life for both your phone and the earbuds (as long as your phone is Bluetooth 4.1 compatible as well).
Xiaomi Mi Sport Bluetooth Headphones Waterproof Headset

CONS
It is a positve negative. I am reffering to their Noise Cancelling: Please note that these earbuds do a GREAT job of blocking out the noises around you. Thus, it is important to use caution if running near traffic or crowded areas and very important when driving or riding a bike.
I strongly reccomend to only use ONE EAR BUDa in these situations. You will still get quality phone calls and music at the same time it will provide the ability for you to be alert for outside sounds that you would hear if you are not wearing a headset.
Overall, I like the design and sound quality of these earbuds. I also like the secure fit that keeps these in place during my workout.
Click to check the current prices: Xiaomi Sport Bluetooth Headset

No comments:

Post a Comment